Proxy Voting Information
This page provides links to proxy voting records for the 12-month period ending June 30, 2019 (as filed with the SEC on Form N-PX) for all of the MainStay Funds.
To obtain a description of the policies and procedures that New York Life Investment Management LLC uses to vote proxies, please refer to the Proxy Voting Policy and Procedures section in the Funds' Statement of Additional Information:
- MainStay Funds/MainStay Funds Trust (8/28/19) »
- MainStay Funds/MainStay Funds Trust (8/21/19) »
- MainStay Funds Trust (Cushing Funds) »
- View VP Series Fund Proxy Voting Information »
There is no proxy voting activity for the Funds below, as these Funds did not hold any votable positions during the reporting period.
- MainStay MacKay California Tax Free Opportunities Fund
- MainStay MacKay Intermediate Tax Free Bond Fund
- MainStay MacKay Short Term Municipal Fund
- MainStay Retirement 2010 Fund
- MainStay Retirement 2020 Fund
- MainStay Retirement 2030 Fund
- MainStay Retirement 2040 Fund
- MainStay Retirement 2050 Fund
- MainStay Retirement 2060 Fund
- MainStay Short Term Bond Fund
- MainStay U.S. Government Liquidity Fund
- MainStay Candriam Emerging Markets Debt Fund
- MainStay MacKay Infrastructure Bond Fund
- MainStay MacKay Tax Free Bond Fund
- MainStay Money Market Fund
Securities distributed by NYLIFE Distributors LLC, 30 Hudson Street, Jersey City, NJ 07302.
Please call 800-MAINSTAY (624-6782) for MainStay Funds prospectuses or download them now. Please consider the investment objectives, risks, and charges and expenses of the investment carefully before investing. The prospectus contains this and other information about the investment company. Please read it carefully before you invest.