Proxy Voting Information
This page provides links to proxy voting records for the 12-month period ending June 30, 2016 (as filed with the SEC on Form N-PX) for all of the MainStay Funds.
To obtain a description of the policies and procedures that New York Life Investment Management LLC uses to vote proxies, please refer to the Proxy Voting Policy and Procedures section in the Funds' Statement of Additional Information:
- MainStay Funds/MainStay Funds Trust »
- MainStay Funds Trust (Cushing Funds) »
- View VP Series Fund Proxy Voting Information »
There is no proxy voting activity for the Funds below, as these Funds did not hold any votable positions during the reporting period.
- MainStay Conservative Allocation Fund
- MainStay Floating Rate Fund
- MainStay Global High Income Fund
- MainStay Government Fund
- MainStay Growth Allocation Fund
- MainStay High Yield Opportunities Fund
- MainStay Indexed Bond Fund
- MainStay Moderate Allocation Fund
- MainStay Moderate Growth Allocation Fund
- MainStay Money Market Fund
- MainStay Retirement 2010 Fund
- MainStay Retirement 2020 Fund
- MainStay Retirement 2030 Fund
- MainStay Retirement 2040 Fund
- MainStay Retirement 2050 Fund
- MainStay Retirement 2060 Fund
- MainStay Tax Advantaged Short Term Bond Fund
- MainStay Tax Free Bond Fund
- MainStay Total Return Bond Fund
Securities distributed by NYLIFE Distributors LLC, 30 Hudson Street, Jersey City, NJ 07302.
Please call 800-MAINSTAY (624-6782) for MainStay Funds prospectuses or download them now. Please consider the investment objectives, risks, and charges and expenses of the investment carefully before investing. The prospectus contains this and other information about the investment company. Please read it carefully before you invest.