New York Life Secure Term
Fixed Annuity V1
Saving for the future? We’ll help you get there.
Whether you’re heading for retirement or you’re already there, a fixed deferred annuity from New York Life helps you grow and protect your assets. The money in your fixed annuity, which you invest as a lump sum, earns a guaranteed fixed rate of interest.2, 3 Fixed deferred annuities are not subject to the ups and downs of the stock market and you don’t pay taxes on your earnings until you withdraw them.4 With a fixed deferred annuity, you will also receive protection for your beneficiaries through a guaranteed death benefit.2
New York Life offers several fixed deferred annuities. The New York Life Secure Term Fixed Annuity V allows you to lock in an attractive interest crediting rate for a selected period of time. You may choose from a range of interest rate guarantee periods, including three, four, five, six, or seven years.
1. The New York Life Secure Term Fixed Annuity V is issued by New York Life Insurance and Annuity Corporation, a Delaware corporation, a wholly owned subsidiary of New York Life Insurance Company, 51 Madison Ave, New York, NY 10010.
2. All guarantees are dependent upon the claims-paying ability of the issuer, New York Life Insurance and Annuity Corporation (NYLIAC), a Delaware Corporation, a wholly owned subsidiary of New York Life Insurance Company. Surrender charges will not be deducted from death benefit proceeds.
3. Interest rates are effective annual yields.
4. Withdrawals may be subject to regular income tax and, if made prior to age 59½ maybe subject to a 10% IRS penalty. Surrender charges may also apply.
The policy form number for the New York Life Secure Term Fixed Annuity V is ICC17D-P02 in most jurisdictions. In some states, it may be NC17D-P02 and state variations may apply.Annuities:
- Not FDIC/NCUA insured
- Not a Deposit
- May Lose Value
- No Bank Guarantee
- Not Insured by Any Government Agency