New York Life Premier
Variable Annuity — FP Series
The opportunity for growth with guarantees
To help build retirement assets and outpace inflation, many investors will need the kind of growth potential only the markets can provide. Like most variable annuities, the New York Life Premier Variable Annuity – FP Series can help grow assets for retirement while managing the effects of taxes, costs, and risks.
Our unique combination of features includes:
- Tax deferral which may help savings grow faster
- A wide array of investment options
- Some access to the account value
- The ability to invest without fear of loss through optional investment protection1
- A patented, Level M&E fee structure which doesn’t charge for market growth
- A fee decrease at the 7th policy anniversary2
- Financial legacy protection through a guaranteed death benefit (unless lifetime income is chosen instead)
- Features to help simplify investing
- The option to generate a stream of income that’s guaranteed for life
Variable annuities are long-term investment vehicles designed to help you save for retirement. As with many investments, there are fees, expenses, and risks associated with variable annuity contracts.
Withdrawals or surrenders may be subject to ordinary income taxes and, if made prior to age 59½, may be subject to a 10% IRS penalty. Surrender charges may also apply.
All guarantees, including death benefit payments, are dependent on the claims-paying ability of New York Life Insurance and Annuity Corporation, and do not apply to the investment performance of the underlying Investment Divisions in the variable annuity. Assets in the Investment Divisions are subject to market risks and may fluctuate in value.