New York Life Premier Variable Annuity – FP Series (Premier)
You haven’t seen this before in a VA
A financial product for investors seeking growth and protection in their retirement savings. Premier offers the option to purchase an accumulation benefit rider that provides principal protection with up to 70% equity exposure.1 Premier also offers a level Mortality & Expense Risk (M&E) fee option that is based on premium−that means it doesn't go up, even if the account value grows.2
- Principal Protection: available through an optional accumulation benefit called the Investment Preservation Rider–FP Series. If, at the end of a holding period, the account value is less than what was invested, New York Life will add the difference, so that the full guaranteed amount invested can be taken, adjusted for proportional withdrawals, and the policy closed out. If the money stays invested, the account value will then be subject to market fluctuations and the IPR guarantee will no longer be available. There are opportunities for growth potential by being able to invest up to 70% of their premium in equities, choosing from over 50 active and passive investment options from well-known money managers. There is uncapped growth potential on investment options.
- Level M&E Fee Option: There is an option to choose a patented mortality and expense (M&E) fee based on principal – not on the value of the account, which can rise over time. That means it doesn’t charge for growth.2
With or without the IPR accumulation benefit rider, Premier itself offers the level M&E fee option and traditional features available in a variable annuity, including:
- Income deferral which may help savings grow faster
- A wide array of investment options built from a broad range of asset classes
- Some access to the account value
- Financial legacy protection through a guaranteed death benefit (unless lifetime income is chosen instead)
- The option to generate a stream of income that’s guaranteed for life
Call the New York Life Sales Desk at 888.474.7725 for more information.