Build your own "pension-like" stream of guaranteed lifetime income.
If you’re a few years away from retirement, you may have started to think about where your retirement income is going to come from and whether that income is going to last as long as you need it to. The New York Life Guaranteed Future Income Annuity II offers a flexible, secure way to help guarantee that you have the retirement income you need to cover everything your retirement plans have in store, for your entire life.
You can contribute a lump sum today, or contribute flexible premium payments over time,2 to build a stream of guaranteed lifetime income that starts when you need it to – any date2 to 40 years3 in the future. Your policy is designed around you, so you can tailor your payout option and other features to meet your unique retirement needs, including leaving a legacy to your loved ones.
Income payments are locked and free from market volatility and are backed by the claims-paying ability of New York Life Insurance and Annuity Corporation (NYLIAC).1 What’s more, you may be able to generate more income than other alternatives because you’re pre-funding your retirement income.4
See current payout rates below.
|Issue Age||Deferring Income Start Date||Annual payout rate on
income start date
1. The New York Life Guaranteed Future Income Annuity II is issued by New York Life Insurance and Annuity Corporation (NYLIAC), a Delaware corporation, a wholly owned subsidiary of New York Life Insurance Company, 51 Madison Avenue, New York, NY 10010. Guarantees are subject to contract terms, exclusions and limitations, and the claims-paying ability of NYLIAC. This contract is irrevocable, has no cash value and no withdrawals are permitted prior to the income start date. Income payments are guaranteed at least as long as the annuitant is living, provided the annuitant is alive on the designated income start date. Contracts in which a Life Only payout option is selected do not provide a death benefit either prior to, or after, the designated start date. Available in jurisdictions where approved.
2. Minimum initial premium of $5,000. Minimum subsequent premium of $100. All premiums receive payout rates in effect when premium is received.
3. Restrictions may apply.
4. Effective as of Payout rates include interest, return of premium, and mortality credits. Payout rates are not interest rates.and represents the annualized payout as a percent of total premium.
5. Based on a male annuitant, $100,000 premium and Life with Cash Refund payout option. Rates are subject to change and payout will vary with age, gender, payout option selected, premium amount, and deferral period selected. Actual amounts are dependent upon interest rates in effect at time of policy issue. Payout amounts for female applicants, who have longer life expectancies, are lower. In the state of MT, payout amounts do not differentiate male and female life expectancies. Income is payable for the life of the annuitant. With the Cash Refund payout option, if the annuitant dies before receiving payouts that total the premium amount, the beneficiary receives in a lump sum the difference between the premium paid for the policy and the total payments to the annuitant. Payout rates will vary for the other income plans and for premiums less than $100,000. Certain limitations may apply to payout options, including age restrictions.
For most jurisdictions, the policy form number for the New York Life Guaranteed Future Income Annuity II is ICC11-P101 (it may be 211-P101). State variations may apply.
Available in jurisdictions where approved.Annuities:
- Not FDIC/NCUA insured
- Not a Deposit
- May Lose Value
- No Bank Guarantee
- Not Insured by Any Government Agency