Fixed Deferred Annuities
Steadily Growing, Safe and Secure.
You've worked hard. Now let your retirement savings work hard for you.
Whether you're heading toward retirement or already there, a fixed deferred annuity from New York Life can give you:
- Competitive, guaranteed1 fixed interest rates.2
- Growth that's tax-deferred.
- Access to your money when you need it.3
- Control over when you receive your money and pay taxes on the earnings.
- Protection for your beneficiaries through a guaranteed death benefit.1
- The ability to generate an income stream guaranteed to last your entire life.
How Fixed Annuities Work
A fixed deferred annuity helps you grow and protect funds for retirement. You can purchase one before or after you retire. The money in your annuity—which you invest as a lump sum—earns a guaranteed, fixed rate of interest for a period you select. You don’t pay taxes on your earnings until you withdraw them.
New York Life offers several fixed deferred annuities to match your needs with interest rate guarantee periods ranging anywhere from three to seven years.
It’s your money, so you can make withdrawals. Take one when you need it, or set up a recurring automatic withdrawal.3 You can also convert the money in your annuity to a guaranteed stream of income for life. Ask your representative for full information on all the fixed deferred annuities and options we offer.
Why Choose New York Life?
New York Life Insurance and Annuity Corporation and its parent, New York Life Insurance Company, have always been in the business of serving people and preserving their dreams. And along the way, financial strength and responsibility have seen us through all the ups and downs of the market.
You’re already on your way. Contact your representative to take the next step and ask for a fact sheet for more complete information on any products you are considering. Keep in mind that New York Life does not provide tax or legal advice. It’s important to consult your own tax or legal advisors for questions in those areas.
- New York Life fixed annuities are issued by New York Life Insurance and Annuity Corporation (NYLIAC), a Delaware corporation, a wholly owned subsidiary of New York Life Insurance Company, 51 Madison Avenue, New York, NY 10010. Guarantees are based on theclaims-paying ability of the issuer. Products available in jurisdictions where approved.
- Interest rates are effective annual yields.
- Withdrawals may be subject to regular income tax and, if made prior to age 59½, may be subject to a 10% IRS penalty. Surrender charges and other restrictions may apply. Be sure to read the product fact sheet carefully and speak to your representative to learn more.