New York Life Annuities-at-a-Glance
Whether you're looking to safely grow your retirement assets, or turn your retirement savings into a stream of income, New York Life offers solutions made for you and your retirement goals. Here's a quick overview of the types of annuities we offer and how each is designed to help turn a good retirement into a great retirement.
A guaranteed income annuity can provide:
- A guaranteed lifetime income stream that starts when you need it to.
- Fixed income payments that are not subject to the markets ups and downs, backed by a company you know and trust.
- The ability to adjust your income to help meet future economic conditions.1
- Additional features to access a portion of your money if you need it.2
- Income covering the lives of one or two people.
- Potential legacy options for your beneficiaries.
A fixed deferred annuity can give you:
- Competitive, guaranteed1 fixed interest rates.3
- Growth that’s tax deferred.
- Access to your money when you need it.4
- Control over when you receive your money and pay taxes on the earnings.
- Protection for your beneficiaries through a guaranteed death benefit.5
- The ability to generate an income stream guaranteed to last your entire life.
Talk to your financial advisor today to find out which product is the right one for you.
- Restrictions and limitations may apply. Options available at issue may vary.
- Policy owner must be at least age 59½. Other restrictions, limitations, taxes, and penalties may apply. The Guaranteed Future Income Annuity does not allow for liquidity during the deferral period.
- Interest rates are effective annual yields.
- Withdrawals may be subject to regular income tax and, if made prior to age 59½, may be subject to a 10% IRS penalty. Surrender charges and other restrictions may apply. Be sure to read the product fact sheet carefully and speak to your financial advisor to learn more.
- New York Life fixed annuities are issued by New York Life Insurance and Annuity Corporation (NYLIAC), a Delaware corporation, a wholly owned subsidiary of New York Life Insurance Company, 51 Madison Avenue, New York, NY 10010. Guarantees are based on the claims-paying ability of the issuer. Products available in jurisdictions where approved.
This is a general overview of two types of annuities, please ask your rep for more information and a product fact sheet prior to making any decision.