The IndexIQ Advantage
IndexIQ is defined and guided by our Rules-Based AlphaTM philosophy, which combines the benefits of traditional index investing with the alpha potential sought by active managers. This philosophy is based on three key tenets:
- Providing access to innovative, alternative investment products typically reserved for institutional and ultra high-net-worth investors.
- Offering a consultative approach and a complete asset allocation tool kit based on cutting-edge investment research and academic rigor to serve and educate investment advisors.
- Creating a suite of investment products designed as building blocks for more effective asset allocation.
- Offering investors efficient access to alpha and beta sources typically reserved for institutional investors.
- Rules-Based Alpha philosophy bridges the gap between traditional passive index-based investing and active management by leveraging the rules-based methodologies, systematic rebalancing, low cost and tax efficiency of passive investing, and the out-performance "alpha" sought by active managers.
- Providing a disciplined approach to building wealth without the risk inherent in stock-picking and active manager selection.