We’ve been leaders in developing and delivering industry-leading defined contribution 401(k) plan solutions for 40 years. Our long-standing, consulting heritage is a core component on how we approach working with our clients and we are a recognized leader in the industry.
First to Market
We have been first to market on many issues, including:
- Wide range of fiduciary solutions to help plan sponsors mitigate their risk as plan fiduciaries.
- Full fee and revenue disclosure so plan sponsors to have true transparency in the fees and expenses of their retirement plan.
- Open investment architecture to allow plan sponsors to build the most appropriate investment line-up for their participants.
- Proactive education to plan sponsors to help them be more knowledgeable about managing their retirement plan.
- True system integration so that multiple plans (including plan types) can be integrated seamlessly for the plan sponsor.
- Daily valuation of DB plans.
Year after year, we continue to receive service accolades from our clients from both proprietary and industry surveys. That’s because each of our clients works with a team of experienced professionals whose goal is to make the administration of your retirement plan less of a burden on your staff. Our services include:
Plan Sponsor Services
- Defined contribution plan recordkeeping and administration
- Trustee and custody services
- ERISA and consulting services
- Compliance testing
- Fiduciary solutions
- Actuarial services and consulting
- Investment services and consulting
- Trust and custody services
- Compliance/federal reporting
- Employers’ stock administration
- Self-directed brokerage capabilities
- Integrated administration and servicing with a defined benefit (DB) plan (traditional, hybrid, and cash balance)
- Executive benefits
- Plan sponsor web site
- Participant service center
- Education and communication programs
- Advice products and services
- IRA rollover consulting services
- Participant website
Already working with a third-party administrator?
If you’re already working with a third-party administrator, we can offer administrative solutions to complement your existing services.
Plan sponsors can take advantage of these important recordkeeping services:
- Loan amortization
- Tracking or loan repayments
- Issuance of distribution checks
- Tax withholding and remittance
- Quarterly sponsor trust reports
- Quarterly TPA trust reports
- Locally based registered representative to help maximize the benefits of your retirement plan
Participants also benefit through these enhanced services:
- Internet access
- Participant service center, including 24-hour automated access to account information
- Daily pricing and account valuation
- Quarterly participant statements
- Loan calculations and modeling